Order Cancellation, replacement and Refund policy
Cancellation Window of Items or Orders:
If the customer wishes to cancel the order, they can do so until the "Invoice is raised from Eleczo". Order cancellation will not be acceptable once the Invoice is raised from our end.
Customers are requested to register their claim by raising ticket from 3 days from the date of receipt of material from them. If you have received the incorrect part number / item / short shipment / Damaged parts (exclusively the physical damage caused during transit).
Once you raise a request/ticket, you will get an email confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be approved or you may be contacted by Eleczo's Sales & Support Executive for more details. if the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get the replacement.
In the case of wrong part number / item / Damaged part, Eleczo will arrange the "reverse pickup" from your place and upon receipt of material and inspection at our warehouse by our QC team, Eleczo will dispatch the correct material under intimation to you. Please note that original packaging box in good condition is very essential while customer returns the parts back to Eleczo.
Upon receipt of your claim / ticket on short shipment, after verification and once it is found that there was a short shipment indeed! Eleczo will dispatch the balance / short shipped material, under intimation to you.
We are pleased to inform that our Accuracy Rate is 99.98%
Eleczo can not accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
- When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it.
- When any consumable item has been used or installed.
- When something is missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing and accessories.
- When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers.
Depending upon the customer's location, it would take anywhere between 3 to 14 working days for the replacement parts to reach the customers in India.
Under the circumstances like, customer has placed the order and later it is found that the ordered part is obsolete / discontinued / out of stock / can not dispatch withing the time frame as originally committed by us, in such cases Eleczo will communicate to the customers and cancel the order from the system. Subsequently, Eleczo will initiate the refund process to your original payment method or to your bank account, if the payment was already made by the customer.
It would generally take some time for the money to get credited to your account. You may please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information.
- If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit / Debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through net banking.
- If w receive a payment failure notice from your bank, the same would be brought to your notice.
- All the items supplied by us carries warranty as stipulated manufacture from the date of invoice against manufacturing defects.
- Refunds can not be processed to third-party account.
- Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via net banking only.